Frequently Asked Questions
What sanitization measures will be in place?
- Our teams frequently disinfect surfaces throughout the tent.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are placed throughout the ranch campus and tent.
What extra measures will be in place with the recent spike in Covid?
- Open air tent seating will be spaced for physical distancing.
- Everyone is being asked to wear face coverings.
- Temps will be taken as we enter the tent.
What about face coverings?
- Face coverings will be made available to you as you walk into the tent. Our staff will be wearing face masks.
What if I am considered "high-risk"?
- If you or someone in your family is "high-risk," we invite you to worship with us on-line or use the Drive-in church option and worship from the safety of your car and listening by radio. You get the full church experience and never have to leave your car. Many people love this option.
What if I don't feel comfortable coming in-person yet?
- We completely understand and we want you to come in-person when you are comfortable. When in doubt, don't go out.